Dale H. Conaway is President and founder of Sword of the Spirit Ministries, a non-profit, tax-exempt organization established in 1985. He is also CEO of Purity Press Publishers. Dr. Conaway has written and published 9 Books in the “Biblical Sexuality Series.” As an ordained minister, Conaway has devoted more than 25 years of personal research in developing the Biblical Sexuality Series.
Dr. Conaway has written and published 9 Books in the “Biblical Sexuality Series.”
As an ordained minister, Conaway has devoted more than 25 years of personal research in developing the Biblical Sexuality Series. Dr. Conaway has traveled throughout the continental U.S. teaching seminars on Biblical Sexuality in a variety of settings.
The author’s academic and educational experiences include:
- Doctoral Degree
- Master’s Degree in Science
- Cancer Research
- Scientific publications
Some of the author’s stated goals and objectives:
- Propagate the Biblical “laws” that govern human sexual behavior in such a manner that will impact the sexual culture of this present generation and future generations.
- Promote the sexual healing and restoration of this generation.
- Provide instructional resource tools that are academically sound and Biblically oriented which will aid parents, educators, and church leaders in addressing the current sexuality crisis.
Biblical Sexuality is the study of those spiritual (Biblical) laws which have been divinely established to govern and guide human sexual behavior. The 7th Commandment is the foundational basis of these spiritual laws.
Ex 20:14—Thou shalt not commit adultery.
In a world given to widespread sexual idolatry, the 7th Commandment pointed fallen man’s sex drive back to God’s original purpose for human sexuality. By placing constraints on mankind’s sex drive, the 7th Commandment became a liberating force for those enslaved by sexual lust and restored the concept of monogamous, heterosexual intercourse within the confines of covenant marriage.
5 Foundational Principles of the Biblical Sexuality Teaching
- Sexual intercourse is more than a physical act.
- Sexual intercourse is an act that impacts every aspect of human personality; spirit, soul and body.
- Sexual intercourse is also a spiritual act which is governed by spiritual laws.
- When spiritual (Biblical) laws are violated, spiritual penalties result.
- Natural solutions alone, will not solve problems of a spiritual nature.
Purity Press Publishers
What We Believe
- We believe the Bible is the infallible Word of God.
- We believe the Bible reveals God’s original purpose and design for human sexuality.
- We believe the Bible reveals the spiritual laws that govern and guide human sexual behavior.
- We believe sexual intercourse is an act that impacts every aspect of human nature; spirit, soul, and body.
- We value marriage as a sacred institution, divinely ordained between one man and one woman.
- We value covenant marriage as the most important earthly institution.
- We value marriage as the foundation upon which strong societies are established.
- We value sexual purity as an essential component of a victorious Christian life.
To be a prophetic voice of sexual purity, fidelity and healing to the nations. To impact the sexual culture of this generation and succeeding generations with a message of hope, healing, and deliverance from the wounds and snares inflicted by the most recent Sexual Revolution.
To proclaim the Biblical standard governing human sexual relations in a manner that will bring about the cultural preservation of this generation and generations to come.
“Empowering a Generation Through Sexual Purity”
We publish resources which focus on the wholesome, sexual development of youth, young adults, singles, and married couples. We are committed to proclaiming the Biblical standard for sexual behavior. We publish resources which focus on the wholesome, sexual development of youth, young adults, singles, and married couples. Our publications and seminars promote sexual abstinence until marriage by providing practical, Biblically inspired instruction which will help people make healthy sexual choices.
The Biblical Sexuality Series is a Bible based resource that will:
- Encourage sexual abstinence until marriage
- Counteract the negative messages propagated by the secular media
- Equip your student to resist sexual temptation
- Provide your student with valuable insight about the negative spiritual consequences of sexual sin